Serves 4 10-25 min. 8 items
Nicolas Vahé Marshmallows / Classic
Nicolas Vahé Sugar / Lemon
Nicolas Vahé Organic Breadmix / Crusty Morning
Nicolas Vahé Dark Chocolate / Apricot & Cocoa
Nicolas Vahé Jam / Clementines & Spices, Pumpkin & Cinnamon and Christmas Delight
1 organic egg
170 g organic butter
100 g cane sugar
100 g brown sugar
600 ml organic whole milk
200 ml heavy whipping cream 1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
10 g yeast
– CRUSTY COOKIES –
10-12 pcs. / 20 min.
1. Beat 1 egg with 100 g cane sugar and 100 g brown sugar until fluffy.
2. Mix in 150 g softened butter, 200 g Organic Breadmix / Crusty Morning and 1 tsp baking powder.
3. Add 20 g chopped Dark Chocolate / Apricot & Cocoa and 50 g Marshmallows / Classic cut into little pieces.
4. Make tablespoon-sized balls and place evenly spaced on a baking sheet.
5. Bake them at 175°C for 10-12 min. until golden.
– HOT CHOCOLATE –
4 cups / 10 min.
1. Heat up 600 ml whole milk in a saucepan and stir occasionally.
2. Add 80 g chopped Chocolate / Apricot & Cocoa while gently stirring.
3. Whip 200 ml heavy whipping cream and serve on top of the hot chocolate.
4. Top it with a few Marshmallows / Classic.
– AFTERNOON BUNS –
6 buns / 20 min. + 3 hours to rise
1. Follow the baking instructions on the bag using 350 ml water, 10 g yeast, 1 tsp salt and 400 g Organic Breadmix / Crusty Morning.
2. Let the dough rise for three hours in the refrigerator.
3. Divide into four parts and save one part for lemon sugar rolls.
4. Divide the remaining three parts into six buns and bake them according to the instructions on the bag.
5. Serve them with either of the jams.
– LEMON SUGAR ROLLS –
6 pcs. / 25 min.
1. Using the dough you have set aside, roll it out to a rectangle until 1.5 cm thick.
2. Mix 2 tsp Sugar / Lemon with 20 g room temperature butter and spread over the dough.
3. Roll up the dough lengthwise and cut into six rolls.
4. Place the rolls on a baking sheet and bake at 175°C for 12-14 min.
Share your interpretation of the tips #nicolasvahe
Gourm’easy – Afternoon Tea